I know, it's almost halfway through the first month of 2017, but I finally had some time to sit down and reflect on what was my favorite photo moments of 2016. Getting to look through all these photos and captured memories makes me tear up. It's been such a honor to work with such amazing clients as well as watch how my little man has grown over the past year. So, with that said, the following is a highlight summary of our year last year. Here's to a new year!
1. We got to go to California.
I could have put over 50 photos for this first point! Ethan was just about to turn 1 -- in fact he turned one the day after we got back. We got to capture my cousin's beautiful wedding, visit San Fran, the Redwood Trees, and the beauitful coast. It was so much fun!
2. We had a blast exploring Minnesota with amazing engaged couples!
3. We're having another baby!
The first photo is of little E walking & is the day we shared with family we were expecting another little one while the next two photos are the ones we shared with the world. It was fun re-incorporating the books we used to announce our first pregnancy and adding the "I'm a New Big Brother" for Ethan on this pregnancy.
4. We walked alongside bride & grooms in their big day.
5. We shot a lot of amazing seniors!
6. We found out we were having another little boy.
7. We shared in the news of new family additions.
8. We set aside time to celebrate the holidays with our loved ones.
9. We worked with beautiful families of all shapes, stages, & sizes.
10. We explored the world through a toddler's eye.